Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello Yellow!

The sand tickled my toes, and little waves massaged my feet.  The wind breezed through, taking the white orchids from my hair up onto the clear blue sky.  "I'm walking on sunshine... Whoa-ohh... And don't it feel good!"


Images from Colette PaperieJonathan AdlerGourmet InvitationsPier 1 Imports, and Interior Design Story 


The tune blared loudly in my head overflowing with yellow.  And the white orchids changed to a happy lily.  "Lily" from the book kit, Origami by Michael G. La Fosse.


From a Lily to a Kusudama Flower by Origami-Instructions.com.  Prepare sticky glue and a bag of patience.  Some assembly required.


Paper flowers can look organic too -- Can be used for a pop of color to interiors, or as beautiful details for an event.

Photography and demo by Anji Panganiban.

No comments:

Post a Comment