Wednesday, August 17, 2011

From the pages of a book -- literally

Of course, David Stark had to take it to a WHOLE new level.  Why settle for stationery when you can turn paper into an entire installation???


I'd actually come across this recent work of David's a few weeks ago, but all this talk about paper helped me remember -- and remember to blog about it this time.


Inspired by books and fairy tales, this is a celebration of the characters that bring life to a special someone's story: “Life is made up of a series of stories. You are an important part of mine.” 







See more photos from and read the full story about the event here.  Also check out an earlier paper installation concept by the same designer, the purely paper flower shoppe.

1 comment:

  1. If only I can do this with our Encyclopaedia Britannica. My mother will kill me. :)

    ReplyDelete