Monday, September 5, 2011

Shoes are my mojo

I love shoes.  So much so that I even took a shoe design course at SoFA Manila a couple years ago in the hopes of one day becoming the next Manolo Blahnik.


Clearly, I am nowhere near being even an amateur shoe designer.  Instead, I have taken what I learned to become an even more passionate lover of shoes -- from the world's most famous brands to mass retail.


But the kind of shoes I love most are the ones from emerging designers who make me feel like I "discovered" them; like they're a closely guarded secret; like they existed especially for me.  In two words, Mojo Moxy.


Certainly this brand may not be new to many, but it is to me.  I "discovered" them the other day on a trip to DSW, and I have been completely smitten since.







Shoes.  Fashion.  Beauty.  They inspire me.

Images taken from mojomoxy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anji! You enrolled for SoFa Manila pala, sosyal ;-)!

    I also love shoes but I am more into flats. Unfortunately, believe it or not, the female me never learned to wear heels. I checked out their site and I found a nice blue flats.

    Btw, thank you for including my blog in your sidebar. It made me happy, seryoso! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete