Thursday, September 15, 2011

My perfect LBD

They say every girl should have a little black dress in their closet.  I may have more than one black dress in my arsenal, but I have never had what I would consider my go-to LBD -- one that is simple but versatile.  Until yesterday.  I finally found my perfect LBD at Forever 21... Well, until the next one!


The Little Black Dress
Sporty casual with a red Rue21 jacket and a long chain necklace with birdcage pendant
Simple chic with a belt by Cole Vintage, gold elephant cocktail ring, and snakeskin clutch
Pretty in a white cardigan and pink necklace
Dinner date-ready with a statement neckpiece and snakeskin clutch
Winter white cardigan, black tights, and a white and gold-studded belt
Camel coat and black tights
Paisley-printed sheer top and a clutch
Dark olive green cowl-neck sleeveless knit top and a Y necklace.
Styling and photography by Anji Panganiban.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have great styling skills. One LBD pictured in 9 different ways, galing!

    ReplyDelete