Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When an event is extraordinary...

I love creating events.  There is an obscene amount of detail -- not to mention, actual WORK -- that goes into it, but it never feels like drudgery.  I take pleasure in going through the process of planning and minding every little thing.  But my favorite part is the storytelling.


Any event can be made beautiful.  But not all are necessarily meaningful.


Here is a particular event I absolutely adored: a wedding of a couple who met on an airplane flight.  By Events of Distinction.














When an event is extraordinary, it means it is telling a story.  And telling it well.


Images from www.specialevents.com.  Stories based on articles from www.specialevents.com.

1 comment:

  1. Ang galing! I love this theme. Hindi exag yung paggamit ng purple.

    ReplyDelete