Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow-a-board!

Winter is almost over.  I didn't get to build a snowman.  I didn't get to shovel snow.  I didn't even get to make a snow angel.


But I did get to snowboard... Oh, yeah!


Yesterday, we went up to Mad River Mountain.  I was never the athletic type, so everybody pretty much underestimated my chances of learning snowboarding.  


Boy, did I surprise everyone, myself included! I may not have been the fastest learner, but I was able to pick up the sport fairly quickly.  And I absolutely loved it.


When you're riding down a mountain of ice and snow, it's wise to have on the right gear.  I heard Burton was THE brand for the coolest snowboarders.  If and when my husband and I decide to get a wee bit more serious about the sport, we might actually consider investing in all that good stuff.


In any case, here are my personal favorites:


Snowboards!










Boots!









Bindings!







All products and images from Burton.

No comments:

Post a Comment