Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Peace and love

Since I already started the week with documenting my clothes, I thought it'd be fun to keep going and see what I've been wearing to work.


Today was a blue-green affair that inadvertently carried a "peace" theme. I may have unconsciously been hoping for some sort of tranquility.

Love the details on this pouch-turned-clutch.
Blue Love Dove Embroidered Accessory Pouch, Jonathan Adler for Barnes & Noble

Peace be with me.
Yep, more headbands. I got six colors to mix and match!
A touch of Tiffany
Wrap tulip dress from Banana Republic. Cocktail ring from Cebu, Philippines.
And my hair's a hot mess.  
Glitter and Bold. Quick fix for unruly hair.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! Super like!!! And that Tiffany and co. necklace is the for win! My dream is to own a piece too.

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete